- Surface Treatment zink pelting
- Technology manually manufacturing
- Type sheet metal
- Material SS AND MS
- Function protection
- Application Protecting Lead Screw from Burr & Dust.
- Supply Ability : 10 Set Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 2500.00 - 10000.00 INR/Set
- 1 Set
- SS AND MS
- zink pelting
- Protecting Lead Screw from Burr & Dust.
- sheet metal
- manually manufacturing
- 10 Set Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- As per requirement
- Gujarat, Maharashtra
- ISO 9001-2015
"We Are Mainly Deals In Maharastra, Gujarat"
Telescopic Spring provide inexpensive and an effective method of protecting sensitive areas on and around machinery. The entirely enclosed design offers protection for ball screws, lead screws, die post, hydraulic rods, and personnel. For quick and easy installation open wound type telescopic spring are also accessible. Products, offered telescopic spring by us are also appreciated by our customers for their durability, rust free nature, high performance and maximum strength.
- Material-Spring Steel
- Application-Protecting Lead Screw from Burr & Dust.
- More Compact than bellows.
- Withstand high temperature.
- Resists chemicals.
- No mounting clamps required.
- Available in carbon & stainless spring steel.
- Increase an aesthetic appearance of machine.
- For quick & easy installation open wound type telescopic spring are also available.
- Completely enclosed design offers effective protection for screws, hydraulic rods, die posts & Personnel.
TELESCOPIC SPRING COVERS
CQM designs and manufactures a complete line of telescopic spring steel covers for a wide range of applications.
CQM's engineers are committed to understanding each customer's specific application requirements to create custom conical spring covers based on your specifications. CQM utilizes special manufacturing techniques and carefully selected materials to provide the best protection for your equipment. CQM is a world class manufacturer of conical spring covers and can complete orders ranging in size from large to one piece prototypes.
TELESCOPIC SPRINGS STEEL COVER DETAILS
Standard telescopic spring covers are made from high-quality blue spring steel strip (55-58 Rockwell) with rounded edges. Strength up to 1800 N/m2.
If regularly used with coolants of high water content, we recommend spring covers be made of stainless strip steel. However, due to the properties of this material, the spring force of these springs is less so that they cannot be made in all sizes.
Telescopic spring covers can be installed either horizontally or vertically. To avoid "sagging", telescopic springs designed for horizontal use have a larger overlap of coils than those designed for vertical use, and their larger diameter should be located where the majority of chips will be encountered.
Due to their high initial torque, telescopic spring covers designed for vertical mounting always require a longer extension than horizontal spring steel covers, and their larger diameter should be at the top.
0 to 3 mm