Price And Quantity
- 1000.00 - 10000.00 INR/Piece
- 1 Set
- moulded part
- 10 Set Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- Gujarat, Maharashtra
- ISO 9001:2015
"We Are Mainly Deals In Maharastra, Gujarat"
The offered Cable Drag Chain are widely demanded in shipping, packaging and automobile industries for stacking and lifting goods. At our premises, the provided carrier is designed in adherence with predefined quality parameters with the aid of ultra-modern methods under adept supervision. Furthermore, these assortments are widely appreciated for its optimum strength, user-friendly anti-corrosive and easy to fix strong construction. We can customize these Cable Drag Chain for clients in diverse sizes and specifications as per their demands.
Intended to cover power cables and hoses of moving equipment. They are resistant to all liquids and lubricants commonly used in machine tools.
An enclosed carrier of electric cables of galvanized sheet-metal consisting of a supporting profile and steel guiding strip that is connected to one of the four sides of this profile. This enables bending in one direction only, namely the direction of the steel strip. Bending of the profile in the other directions is blocked.
The Codex cable carriers meet technological-safety regulations and comply with the DIN 57113/VDE 0113 standards.
- The Codex cable carriers are available in three different qualities based on the required movement rate.
- RM quality (for low movement rate) up to 20 m/min Codex with a steel guiding strip glued with special adhesive
- RS quality (for medium movement rate) 20Ã¢â‚¬â€œ50 m/min Codex with a steel guiding strip glued with special adhesive
- RV quality (for high movement rate) over 50 m/min Codex with a synthetic guiding strip glued with special adhesive
- The cable carriers are available as single or double (called tandems) carriers
At both the ends of the profile flanges are riveted or spot welded that offer several ways of fixation.
Cables and hoses that are freely laid in the profile must be attached to both the ends of the carrier. To ensure maximum possible service life of Codex cables, in case of bigger lengths you must make sure that they are supported or routed in a channel. The length of the channel should at least be equal to half the stroke length. The most suitable fixation point of the cable carrier end is in the middle of the stroke route. This way you will achieve the shortest possible carrier length and lowest price.
When selecting the Codex cable type, consider a 10% reserve for cable ÃƒËœ. If cables need to be routed separately, you can select a double carrier that is fixed to one guiding strip. Carriers of power leads of steal are 5 mm away from each other.
The bending radii are specified in the dimensional table. If you are in doubt, you can select the nearest possible higher bending radius. If this radius cannot be adapted to the recommended values, you can determine an approximate value of the bending diameter as 8-10 times the outer diameter of the cables.
- Completely enclosed assembly.
- To protect against red hot chips its wrapped with Shiny high grade steel & fiberglass reinforced polyamide frame.
- Due to user friendly assembly one can easily modify its length or repair it.
- It provides optimum protection to cables & hoses of machines.
- Light weight.
- Non corrosive.
- Simple & quick assembly due to snap fitting.
- Maintainance free.
- Avoid damage to cables & hoses due to entanglement with surrounding machine parts.
- Ensure long life of cable & hoses by providing cover from swarf & dirt etc.
- Provide safe working environment for operators.
- Enhance machines appearance. These chains are available in Steel as well as in Plastic Materials.
Models of Cable Drag Chain
- Cavity Size: A-62, B-38, C-45, D-25
- Bending Radius KR: 65/100/150
- Mounting Height H: 168/238/338
- Pitch t: 20
- Wt Kg/m: 1.25
- Cavity Size: A-93, B-52, C-73, D-38
- Bending Radius KR: 100/150/200/250
- Mounting Height H: 252/352/452/532
- Pitch t: 20
- Wt Kg/m: 1.90
- Cavity Size: A-123, B-67, C-102, D-52
- Bending Radius KR: 144/225/300
- Mounting Height H: 347/517/667
- Pitch t: 25
- Wt Kg/m: 2.60
- Cavity Size: A-190, B-94, C-162, D-72
- Bending Radius KR: 185/200/350
- Mounting Height H: 464/594/794
- Pitch t: 30
- Wt Kg/m: 5.20
150 - 300 mm